This is the “Introduction to Logical Functions in Excel” course video, containing the following topics:
- How to construct a basic IF function
- Understanding relational operators
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Boolean logic with AND and OR functions
- Using IFERROR to eliminate #N/A, #VALUE!, #REF!, #DIV/0!, #NUM!, #NAME?, or #NULL!
For the best possible viewing experience, we recommend ‘High Definition’ mode. This can be achieved by starting the video, clicking on Settings (the ‘cog’ symbol found in the bottom right hand corner of the video) and then changing the Quality to ‘1080p HD’. If not available then select the highest value.
Subtitles can be switched on by starting the video and then clicking on Subtitles/closed captions (c) (found in the bottom right hand corner of the video).