A picture is worth a thousand words and a chart is worth a thousand sets of data. In this video, we see how charts can be used in Excel to visualise data.
- Using a recommended chart
- Modifying your chart design
- Formatting chart elements
- Selecting a specific chart type
- Using keyboard shortcuts to create a quick chart
- Awareness of pitfalls
- Selecting the appropriate chart data
- Working with pie charts
For the best possible viewing experience, we recommend ‘High Definition’ mode. This can be achieved by starting the video, clicking on Settings (the ‘cog’ symbol found in the bottom right hand corner of the video) and then changing the Quality to ‘1080p HD’. If not available then select the highest value.