Newcastle Gateshead CCG
This course is currently closed
This Newcastle Gateshead Principles and Practice of Risk management e-learning package has been developed by the NECS governance team
Who is it for?
- This course is aimed at Newcastle Gateshead employees who require an overview of risk management
To gain an awareness of the key principles and practice of risk management and how to report and manage risks in the organisation.
- What does risk management mean
- General approach to risk management
- How to manage risk
- Safeguard Incident and Risk Management System (SIRMS)
- Managing risk in SIRMS
- Roles and responsibilities
- Closing messages