South Tyneside CCG – Principles of Risk Management
South Tyneside CCG Principles and Practice of Risk Management E-learning
This South Tyneside CCG Practice of Risk management e-learning package has been developed by the NECS governance team
Who is it for?
- This course is aimed at South Tyneside CCG employees who require an overview of risk management
To gain an awareness of the key principles and practice of risk management and how to report and manage incidents in the organisation.
- What risk management mean
- General approach to risk management
- How to manage risk
- Safeguard Incident and Risk Management System (SIRMS)
- Managing Risks in SIRMS
- Roles and responsibilities
- Closing messages
Please note you must be registered on this site to access this course.
Please click here to log into the site.