Available Spaces: 18
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is an introduction to the spreadsheet application Microsoft Excel.
Topics covered will be:
- The difference between a Workbook and a Worksheet
– Navigation between worksheets
– Using the Zoom control
- Identifying cells and the Active cell
– What is the Active cell?
– Methods of moving the Active cell
- How large is a worksheet?
- Entering data
- Selecting cell ranges
- Changing font characteristics
- Adjusting cell alignment
- Cut, Copy and Paste methods
– The Undo and Redo commands
- Adjusting column widths and row heights
- Using mathematics in Excel
- Workbook manipulation
– Adding a new worksheet
– Renaming, moving, copying a worksheet
– Deleting a worksheet
– Changing the colour of a worksheet tab
- Formatting data as an Excel Table
Please be aware that the session is booked for 30 minutes and the extra 15 minutes are for any questions which may occur. You are not obligated to stay for the full 45 minutes.