Location: Online, , ,
Available Spaces: 16
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aimed at those requiring knowledge of new features in the Microsoft 365 version of Outlook.
A working knowledge of any earlier versions of Outlook.
- Message Templates – entering frequently used sentences or paragraphs quickly and easily
- Focused Inbox – changing how your messages get organised
- Read Aloud – having Outlook read messages for you
- @mention in emails – a helpful feature to consider in conjunction with the traditional use of the To: field
- Quick reply via Teams chat
- Sharing an email to Teams from Outlook
- Scheduling a Teams Meeting in Outlook
- Meet Now – creating an instant Teams meeting from Calendar view
- Attaching a file/Inserting a Link – it may seem there’s nothing new here, but the display of recent files is!
- Dictate command – a speech to text tool
- ‘Tell me what you want to do’ feature – why search the ribbon when you can rapidly skip to an action?
- Creating a Poll – inserting a poll into an email to glean results using Microsoft Forms
The session will take between 30-40 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.