Date(s) - Friday, 17/05/2019
10:45 am - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The half-day, face to face session will support line managers with the appraisal and talent management process.
The interactive workshop will offer delegates the opportunity to;
- Improve the organisation’s effectiveness in talent management and talent development
- Deliver effective appraisal activities
- Provide appropriate support to employees throughout the process
- Manage objective setting in relation to the “what” and “how”
- Review the employee’s performance and clearly summarise the agreed level of performance by awarding a talent score.
- Manage difficult conversations
Training will be held in the Meeting Room SC05
The session is due to start at 11.00am
Bookings are closed for this event. If you are NECS staff but are unable to book onto the course, please email us at NECSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.