Bid Writing Masterclass
Date/Time: Wednesday, 17th February 2021 - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 0
Contact Details: OD Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
This session will be ran through Zoom – the link will be sent to you before the sessions begins.
In this full day virtual session, proven approaches and techniques will be shared to help you think like a professional bid writer. Step-by-step this will include:
- How to Approach, Plan and get the best from your team
- Getting right inside the requirement and ‘what they want’
- Understanding “Why us” and how to use that to get everything in the table and make your bid stand out
- Key types of questions and how to approach them
- Truly understanding the client
- Managing word counts and deciding what to include
- Obtaining and using feedback
- Managing your contracts to maximise success
This interactive session will enable the NECS teams to embed professional bid writing insights and understanding into every tender, proposal and quotation, and discuss and work through any key challenges or issues.
The masterclass will be delivered by Garry Stone – Managing Director, B2B North who has helped client businesses of every type and size win over £300m in contracts through his hands-on bid writing alone. He is also trusted by Public Sector and NHS procurement managers to provide expert advice at regional and national supplier events, and to deliver supplier training to help the roll-out of key procurements.