Date/Time: Monday, 5th July 2021 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 0
Contact Details: OD Events: email@example.com
Day 1 of 2 – Please ensure that you also book onto Day 2 on 12 July 2021
This programme will be held via Teams – the link will be sent to you before the start of the session.
Working with a mentor can be a very effective process for both personal and professional development. Becoming a mentor involves building a relationship of mutual trust for the long term and giving the benefit of your experience to guide and develop
This GBS Mentoring Skills webinar is for those who are new to mentoring and would like to learn the skills that mentors need to build a constructive relationship with their trainees. Upon completion of this event, delegates will have been exposed to the training required to provide them with the skills and techniques enabling them to:
• Explain the difference between coaching and mentoring
• Understand how to establish and build a productive mentoring relationship
• Describe a mentoring contract
• Understand how to structure a mentoring session
• Develop enhanced facilitation, coaching, counselling and feedback skills
• Adopt tools for overcoming obstacles to successful mentoring arising from personal, team and organisational issues
• Practice the skills of effective mentoring