Designing and carrying out an evaluation
Date/Time: Wednesday, 11th December 2019 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: Sedgefield Community Hospital
Available Spaces: 0
Contact Details: OD Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course if for staff who would like to design and carry out an evaluation of an aspect of healthcare such as a treatment, intervention, pathway or changes to staff organisation or management.
- To understand the role and importance of evaluations
- To learn about several real life examples used in pilots, service redesign and to evaluate pathways
- To consider the different evaluation approaches, types of data and resources needed.
- To learn a five step method to designing and carrying out an evaluation project
- To consider the different methods of disseminating the findings of an evaluation
Sedgefield Community Hospital, Sedgefield (Seminar Room)