Designing and Carrying Out An Evaluation (Online)
Date/Time: Wednesday, 9th December 2020 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Available Spaces: 5
Contact Details: OD Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sessions will now be delivered online via Microsoft Teams, the link will be sent to you directly.
This session is aimed at staff who would like to design and carry out an evaluation of an aspect of healthcare such as a treatment, intervention, pathway or changes to staff organisation or management.
This session has a workshop approach, and attendees are encouraged to think in advance about areas they may want to evaluate.
It will enable individuals to:
- To understand the role and importance of evaluation
- To learn about several real life examples used in pilots, service redesign and to evaluate pathways
- To consider the different evaluation approaches, types of data and resources needed.
- To learn a five step method to designing and carrying out an evaluation project
- To consider the different methods of disseminating the findings of an evaluation