Available Spaces: 11
Contact Details: Clinical Specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is suitable for clinical or admin staff who will be adding and managing medication within a patient record.
- Access and Overview of the Medication screen
- Adding and issuing a new repeat / acute
- Printing medication (non EPS)
- Edit / Re-authorise medication
- Ending Medication & Cancelling Issues
- Re-Start Medication
- Completing annual medication reviews
- Link medication to Problems
- Drug History
You must have an NHS email address to be able to use Teams and access these courses. Confirmation of the course, which will include the Teams invites will be received once booked.