Available Spaces: 20
Contact Details: Clinical Specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide staff with the required skills to manage medication from within the patient record.
- Overview of Admin Prescribing role & medication screen
- Accessing & navigating the medication screen
- Admin relevant ribbon and right click options
- Overview of medication screen and sections
- Adding approved medication – Acute
- Adding approved medication – Repeat
- Understanding and adding Repeat Dispensing
- Issuing medication
- Printing medication
- Amend Medication
- Submitting a Medication Request with Query
- Online Medication Requests
- Dealing with an Online Medication Query
You must have an NHS email address to be able to use Teams and access these courses. Confirmation of the course, which will include the Teams invites will be received once booked.
If you are booking a course on behalf of someone else who does not have a nhs.net email address yet, please click the cross to the right of Last Name box to remove what is in the box and enter the delegates First Name and Surname but enter your email address and you will receive confirmation for the delegate. Let us know when you have the delegates nhs email address and we will amend this.
If you are unable to attend this course, can you please ensure you cancel the training session via the confirmation email you will be sent. This will allow another staff member to book a place.