Available Spaces: 13
Contact Details: Clinical Specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to create and manage searches which identify patients that match various criteria held within the patient record.
- Overview of Population Reporting screen
- Import / Export and Copy / Paste functions
- GP Contract and EMIS Library Searches
- Understand Patient vs Online User searches
- Creating a search based on patient details
- Running a search and advanced options
- Viewing Search information
- Creating a search using clinical codes
- Creating medication searches
- Edit searches and using date ranges
- Using Counts in searches
- Ordering, restricting and checking criteria
- Using multiple rules and/or features
- Including and excluding patients using rules and features
- Printing and Exporting results from a Patient search
- Mail Merge
- Batch Add functionality
Please note, there is a follow on EMIS reporting session that can be booked once you have completed the Introduction to EMIS Searches training to enhance your initial knowledge. This course is usually available about a week after the Searches training, it is recommended to book both of these courses together if required, rather than months apart, to maximise learning.
You must have an NHS email address to be able to use Teams and access these courses. Confirmation of the course, which will include the Teams invites will be received once booked.
If you are booking a course on behalf of someone else who does not have a nhs.net email address yet, please click the cross to the right of Last Name box to remove what is in the box and enter the delegates First Name and Surname but enter your email address and you will receive confirmation for the delegate. Let us know when you have the delegates nhs email address and we will amend this.
If you are unable to attend this course, can you please ensure you cancel the training session via the confirmation email you will be sent. This will allow another staff member to book a place.