Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 14
Contact Details: Research Evidence: email@example.com
This session is aimed at staff who would like to design and carry out an evaluation of an aspect of healthcare such as a treatment, intervention, pathway or changes to staff organisation or management.
Attendees are encouraged to think in advance about areas they may want to evaluate.
It will enable individuals to:
- understand the role and importance of evaluation
- learn about several real-life examples used in pilots, service redesign and to evaluate pathways
- consider different evaluation approaches, types of data and resources needed.
- learn a five-step method to designing and carrying out an evaluation project
- consider the different methods of disseminating the findings of an evaluation