Available Spaces: 9
Contact Details: Marc Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an advanced MS Excel course aimed at showing how you can build a dashboard using Pivot Tables and Charts.
- What is a dashboard
- Planning for your dashboard
- Formatting raw data
- What do you want from the raw data?
- Adding columns and rows to raw data
- Adding pivot tables & charts from raw data
- Formatting the pivots to show what you need
- Creating the dashboard
- Filtering using slicers
- Linking slicers top multiple datasets
- Tidying up the screen for final dashboard
The session is booked for 1 hour. 45 minutes of the hour will be the presentation and the last 15 minutes is open for any questions you may have.
It is strongly recommended that you attend the session 5 minutes before the start time. This ensures that the session can start pm time and that no information is missed.