Available Spaces: 19
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: email@example.com
Raw data often requires cleansing to make it meaningful, useful and usable. This is for those requiring an understanding of the techniques available to cleanse data. The course also demonstrates the usage of the functions: CLEAN, TRIM, SUBSTITUTE, SEARCH, REPLACE, LEFT and MID.
A good to advanced working knowledge of Excel functions.
- Data cleaning functions
- Text substitution functions
- Using Flash Fill
- Finding the correct text
- De-duplication techniques
- Using Text to Columns to clean data
- Working with American formatted dates
- Reformatting offset headings
The session will take between 30-40 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.