Available Spaces: 16
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding the process behind the creation of charts to graphically represent data.
A good working knowledge of Excel.
- Using a recommended chart
- Modifying your chart design
- Formatting chart elements
- Selecting a specific chart type
- Using keyboard shortcuts to create a quick chart
- Awareness of pitfalls
- Selecting the appropriate chart data
- Working with pie charts
The session will take between 30-40 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.