Available Spaces: 15
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: email@example.com
An introduction to the most commonly used logical functions.
A knowledge of creating basic formulae and functions within Excel.
Ideally, previous attendance of “Introduction to Formulae and Functions” course or equivalent experience.
- How to construct a basic IF function
- Understanding relational operators
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Boolean logic with AND and OR functions
- Using IFERROR to eliminate #N/A, #VALUE!, #REF!, #DIV/0!, #NUM!, #NAME?, or #NULL!
The session will take between 30-40 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.