Available Spaces: 23
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is for those requiring an understanding of commonly used logical functions.
- How to construct a basic IF function
- Understanding relational operators
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Boolean logic with AND and OR functions
- Using IFERROR to eliminate #N/A, #VALUE!, #REF!, #DIV/0!, #NUM!, #NAME?, or #NULL!
This session is 30 minutes in duration with an additional 15 minutes for a Q & A session which you are not obligated to remain for.