Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 17
Contact Details: NECS Learning: NECSU.email@example.com
A demonstration of some of the new features available in Word 365 including:
- ABC Acronyms – Have Word search your document and present you with definitions of acronyms
- Dictate and Read Aloud– Text to speech tool and listen to an audio reading of your document
- Rewrite – Select a phrase and see suggestions on how it could be improved
- Smart lookup – A mini search engine for research
- Editor (F7) – More than a spell checker e.g. clarity and conciseness
- Convert a Photo or PDF doc into editable text
- Clipboard options – See a history of clipped objects in a handy pane
- Researcher – Search online for articles and journals etc and incorporate them into your document and bibilogrpahy
- Version History – Access older versions and work with them easily.
- Sharing Word Documents rather than sending copies