Available Spaces: 18
Contact Details: Marc Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is to look at Advanced and dynamic dropdown lists using Data Validation techniques
Please note, it is recommended that you have good knowledge of data validation and the use of Excel to attend this session.
Topics covered will be:
- Creating & formatting the data for your dynamic dropdown(s)
- Creating a dynamic dropdown list
- To allow users to add values to a lookup list and have this reflected in the data validation
- Creating conditional dropdown lists
- To allow users to select a value (e.g. a CCG) and have a second Dropdown linked only to that CCG (e.g. GP Practices etc.)
Please be aware that the session is booked for 30 minutes and the extra 15 minutes are for any questions which may occur. You are not obligated to stay for the full 45 minutes.