MS Word – building long documents
Date/Time: Monday, 16th March 2020 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: Appleton House
Available Spaces: 4
Contact Details: Anthony Langan: email@example.com
This course is for those who want to go beyond the basics, revealing the secrets of Word power users. For example, the course explains how to use styles to rapidly change a document, instantly insert a Table of Contents, and use the helpful Navigation pane.
Create long documents with sophisticated features such as footnotes, endnotes, captions and Indexes as well as impressive SmartArt graphics.
- Word styles versus formatting group controls
- Advantages of using styles
- Modifying pictures
- Insert smart art
- Simplifying the use of long documents
- Charts and advanced table features
- Inserting content using quick parts