Online Retirement Course
Date/Time: Tuesday, 10th November 2020 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 22
Contact Details: OD Events: email@example.com
This session will be held via Microsoft Teams – the link will be sent to you before the start of the training
This session is open to anyone who is considering retirement within the next three years.
The course objectives are:
- What actions and choices need to be considered in the lead up to retirement with pension plans
- What the State Pension may provide and when
- What are the key considerations to take into account with savings and investments.
- What needs to be considered to combat inflation
- Understanding tax allowances on savings and investments and how to maximise availability of these allowances in retirement
- Understand the next steps and where to receive further guidance and regulated financial advice
Please note: NECS is not responsible for any advice nor are they recommending the services of any financial advisory organisation