Available Spaces: 18
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: email@example.com
A demonstration of useful Outlook hints and tips.
A working knowledge of Outlook.
- Working offline – making you ‘Do not disturb’
- Editing Notification settings – how you are informed of incoming mail
- Blocking Junk Mail – controlling what is received
- Useful keyboard shortcuts
- Modifying the Quick Access Toolbar – making common operations easily accessible
- Permanently deleting mail – bypassing the Deleted Items folder
- Checking your NHSMail Quota Size
- Archiving mail without affecting your Quota Size
- Removing unrequired attachments
- Viewing your mail in Conversation View – view all related emails together in one thread
- Creating Search folders – seeing your search results in a single view
- Sharing your calendar
- Using Calendar Overlay mode – stacking your calendars on top of one another
- Creating a Calendar Group – using a meaningful name, view a collection of calendars together
The session will take between 30-40 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.