Date(s) - Wednesday, 04/09/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Who is this course for?
To enable participants to develop the skills and techniques of effective report writing.
Following the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the objective for the report, taking the needs and interests of the readers into account.
- Plan and structure a report before writing.
- Adopt an appropriate style in terms of both structure and language.
- Use clear numbering and descriptive headings to guide the reader.
- Manage your voice and use your body language correctly.
- Present a report professionally to create the right impression and maximise readability.
This course is for NECS staff only. If you are employed by NECS but are unable to book a place on the course, please contact us by emailing NECSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to alleviate problems with parking at the internal venues, please try and book a place at your local base or as an alternative, please use Appleton House.
You will need to bring your own lunch, as lunch is not provided.
Bookings are closed for this event. If you are NECS staff but are unable to book onto the course, please email us at NECSU.email@example.com.