Available Spaces: 11
Contact Details: Clinical Specialists: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create an interactive tool to interrogate and/or add data to the patient record. You must have a good working knowledge of clinical reporting to attend this session.
Give users the knowledge and skills to create and maintain protocols.
- Understand the layout of the Protocol screen
- Create, amend, publish and delete protocols.
- Understand the use of Branches and Outputs nodes.
- Use Triggers to launch protocols automatically.
- Limit the use of protocols to specific staff.
- Use Filters to limit the patients affected by a protocol.
- Use the F12 launcher.
You must have an NHS email address to be able to use Teams and access these courses. Confirmation of the course, which will include the Teams invites will be received once booked.
If you are booking a course on behalf of someone else who does not have a nhs.net email address yet, please click the cross to the right of Last Name box to remove what is in the box and enter the delegates First Name and Surname but enter your email address and you will receive confirmation for the delegate. Let us know when you have the delegates nhs email address and we will amend this.
If you are unable to attend this course, can you please ensure you cancel the training session via the confirmation email you will be sent. This will allow another staff member to book a place.