Available Spaces: 12
Contact Details: Clinical Specialists: email@example.com
- Access and understand the layout of the clinical reporting screen
- Understand the cut-off period for reporting on clinical data
- Build basic reports to identify a single clinical criteria
- Run reports and view the results
- Amend and delete reports
- Use report joining to identify patients using multiple clinical criteria
- Understand absolute and relative date ranges
- Use anchor points to create date ranges based on calendar months
- Use batch reporting to automate the running of reports
You must have an NHS email address to be able to use Teams and access these courses. Confirmation of the course, which will include the Teams invites will be received once booked.
If you are booking a course on behalf of someone else who does not have a nhs.net email address yet, please click the cross to the right of Last Name box to remove what is in the box and enter the delegates First Name and Surname but enter your email address and you will receive confirmation for the delegate. Let us know when you have the delegates nhs email address and we will amend this.
If you are unable to attend this course, can you please ensure you cancel the training session via the confirmation email you will be sent. This will allow another staff member to book a place.