Location: Online, , ,
Available Spaces: 20
Contact Details: Anthony Langan: email@example.com
The session begins with a discussion of the various meeting roles in Teams Meetings, namely the Organiser, Presenters and Attendees.
Ideally, previous attendance of “Teams – Meetings” or equivalent experience.
- How to setup breakout Rooms during a meeting and in advance
- Appoint someone else to be able to run Breakout Rooms on your behalf (Useful if you will be on leave or not attending the meeting)
- Meeting Roles (Organiser/Presenter/Attendee) – how roles affect Breakout room performance
- How to Auto Assign rooms
- Manually assign rooms
- Main Settings – e.g. Set a time limit for rooms
- Making an Announcement to all rooms
- How Organiser can move in and out of rooms
- Accessing the Chat Conversations for each rooms
The session will take between 45-55 minutes to complete and is followed by a Q & A which is optional to attend.