Location: This is an online event.
Available Spaces: 17
Contact Details: NECS Learning: NECSU.firstname.lastname@example.org
A basic high level overview of what office 365 is and how it differs from your old version of Office
- Why O365?
- Your own OneDrive – Your own personal online storage area, share content with others rather than sending copies.
- Sharing files and why do it?
- Co-Authoring – Working on the same document at the same time!
- Work online from any device with internet access!
- Lots of Apps! Teams, Planner and more!
- Q and A