Available Spaces: 25
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Aloud – Have Outlook read messages to you
- @mention in emails – A handy addition to consider in addition to the traditional use of the To: field
- Quickly reply in a Teams message from Outlook
- Schedule a Teams Meeting in Outlook
- Attach File Insert a Link – It may seem there’s nothing new here, but the display of recent files is!
- Dictate – A speech to text tool
- Message Templates – Enter frequently used sentences or paragraphs quickly and easily
- Tell me what you want to do? – Why search the ribbon when you can rapidly skip to an action?
- Poll – Insert a poll into an email to glean results using Microsoft Forms.
This session is 30 minutes in duration with an additional 15 minutes for a Q & A session which you are not obligated to remain for.