Available Spaces: 25
Contact Details: Anthony Langan: email@example.com
Liven up dull, text based documents with colourful info-graphics that help get your point across. Or create professional looking posters and notices.
SmartArt graphics help you create designer-quality illustrations with only a few clicks of the mouse. The SmartArt tools found in Word can also be found in other apps such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Listen and watch as two charts are created from scratch and then have a go yourself. Time is also allotted for any questions.
This course covers:
- What is SmartArt and how can it be used?
- Create a Pyramid, Organisation Chart, Process chart and more…
- Use Promote and Demote tools to expand your graphic further
- Change graphic types at any time whilst keeping your data
- Edit the colour, layout and style of your graphic using the Design and Format contextual tabs
- Copy and paste charts into virtually any application or document.