Who is this course for?
Anyone who is required to take minutes, whether as dedicated minute-taker or as a participant who has to take on the role.
- The difference between the three styles of agenda and which is appropriate for your meetings.
- Ways of preparing for a meeting to save time and stress.
- Techniques for coping with common problems at the meeting (eg not understanding, minuting argument, concentrating, recognising actions)
- How to take fast and accurate notes without shorthand or speedwriting.
- How to recognise the relevant points and note them accurately.
- Tips for presenting the minutes for a professional impression.
- Answers to common questions on the wording of minutes (eg tense, person, use of names).
- Techniques for structuring your notes into a logical summary.
- How to encourage participants to read your minutes and remember their actions.
- The difference between action, summary and verbatim and the uses of each style.
Minutes Made Easy is now accredited by the CPD Standards Office and you will now receive a certificate of completion
There are currently no courses scheduled