Patient Online Detailed Coded Records Access – NHS England
The aim of the project was to support the delivery of Patient Online Detailed Coded Records Access (DCRA) within GP Practices across England that are currently using either EMIS Web or INPS Vision as their chosen clinical system, potentially up to 4951 GP Practices.
There were a number of objectives, including:
- Increased use of supporting guidance via the Patient Online website
- Increased support to practices to deliver the programme objectives
- Increased convenience to practices by having access to webinars at a time that suits them
- Increased safety around enabling DCRA functionality due to sign posting to relevant supporting guidance such as:
- ID Verification
- Proxy Access
- Patient leaflets
- Raised awareness around how Patient Online Services link to other local and national initiatives
We successfully delivered large number of webinars for the clinical systems involved as well as creating online guidance that the practices could access at any time receiving positive feedback from the practices and implementation lead for Patient Online at NHS England.