A course showing why the use of styles is essential to get the best out of Word. Without using styles, many features in Word are simply not available.
This course covers:
- A review of Word formatting options including the Format painter
- Applying Styles such as Title, Headings and more
- Change the look of a document using the Design tab
- Navigate, search and edit content using the Navigation Pane
- Insert a Table of Contents and update it
- Create a new file from a Word template and work with the included styles