Principles of Risk Management E-learning Training
This Principles of Risk management e-learning package has been developed by the governance team
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at two different audiences:
- NECS employees directly involved in the management of risk as part of their role, or who plan to manage risk in future.
- NECS employees who require an overview of risk management but don’t currently have any direct responsibilities for managing risk.
To gain an awareness of the key principles of risk management and how to report and manage incidents in NECS.
- What risk management means to NECS
- General approach to risk management
- How we manage risk in NECS
- Safeguard Incident and Risk Management System (SIRMS)
- Managing risks in SIRMS
- Roles and responsibilities
- Closing messages
The information used in module 2 is the same as that in module 1, however only relevant slides are included e.g. the section on managing risks in SIRMS is not included and some of the more detailed slides in the other sections will also be omitted. The choice of module is provided within the lesson. Click the link below to begin the lesson.