Date(s) - Wednesday, 26/06/2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Riverside House, Newburn
Categories No Categories
This course if for staff who would like to design and carry out an evaluation of an aspect of healthcare such as a treatment, intervention, pathway or changes to staff organisation or management.
- To understand the role and importance of evaluations
- To learn about several real life examples used in pilots, service redesign and to evaluate pathways
- To consider the different evaluation approaches, types of data and resources needed.
- To learn a five step method to designing and carrying out an evaluation project
- To consider the different methods of disseminating the findings of an evaluation
Riverside House Newburn Boardroom (2nd Floor)
Bookings are closed for this event. If you are NECS staff but are unable to book onto the course, please email us at NECSU.email@example.com.