Available Spaces: 21
Contact Details: Paul Atwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
The XLOOKUP function (introduced to Excel in 2020) can be used in place of the functions VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP, both of which have their limitations. This course is suited to those who have used the functions VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP previously.
- Using XLOOKUP instead of VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP with IFERROR
- Why using a Nested XLOOKUP could be useful
- Limitations of VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Using XLOOKUP instead of INDEX and MATCH
- Finding the nearest match using XLOOKUP
This session is 30 minutes in duration with an additional 15 minutes for a Q & A session which you are not obligated to remain for.