What is IT Skills Learning Pathway – ITSLP?
NECS is very proud to provide you with free access to IT Skills Pathway; online training and assessment for Microsoft Office products, from basic through to advanced levels. It has been developed to provide an officially recognised route of learning and includes “just in time” training via a searchable resource tool. Take a look at the introductory video above for a 3 minute overview.
Please note, in order to successfully access all of the available courses the Learning Portal should be accessed using Internet Explorer.
Why should I use it?
- A line manager wants to ensure that all new starters have at least basic digital skills. She then wants to accurately assess what, if any, further Microsoft Office training is required.
- Two highly experienced Excel users need to brush up on their Pivot Table skills. One has the time to work through a point and click exercise, another simply has a few minutes to watch a short training video.
- An office worker joins a team that uses Microsoft OneNote but has never used it before.
We have solutions for situations like these.
How do I get started?
- Click here to open the IT Skills Pathway Learning Portal.
- Simply enter your email address or delegate ID and your password if you have set one. If not, click the register link and complete the registration form.
- Click Available in the top menu to view the list of courses.
- Adobe Shockwave Player 12.0 or newer
- Windows XP SP2 or newer Operating System
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- For Windows 10 users , Internet Explorer 11 is required
- Other Web browsers may also be compatible but are not supported
- Cookies Enabled
Where can I get further help and support?
- You will see a generous amount of help links in the ITSLP system; simply click on the question mark button on any screen you require context sensitive help.
- For any technical difficulties in loading or accessing the ITSLP, contact the Applications Training Team NECSU.firstname.lastname@example.org