What is Digital Learning Solutions?
NECS is very proud to provide you with free access to Digital Learning Solutions (previously IT Skills Pathway); online training and assessment for Microsoft Office products. It has been developed to provide an officially recognised route of learning and includes “just in time” training via a searchable resource tool. Take a look at the introductory video for a 2 minute overview.
Click the button below to launch the learning portal
How do I get started?
- Click here to open the Digital Learning Solutions Learning Portal.
- Simply enter your email address or delegate ID and your password if you have set one. If not, click the register link and complete the registration form.
- Click Available in the top menu to view the list of courses.
- Windows XP SP2 or newer Operating System
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- For Windows 10 users , Internet Explorer 11 is required
- Other Web browsers may also be compatible but are not supported
- Cookies Enabled
Where can I get further help and support?
- You will see a generous amount of help links in the DLS system; simply click on the question mark button on any screen you require context sensitive help.
- For any technical difficulties in loading or accessing the DLS contact the Applications Training Team NECSU.firstname.lastname@example.org